|Enrolment of Members
- Form 2 to be submitted duly filled in and signed
- Enrolment without COP fees to be remitted - 2000
- Enrolment with COP fees to be remitted - 4000
- Proof of age, Degree certificate and final pass mark sheets and
Final pass certificate duly attested to be enclosed
- GMCS Certificate is compulsory for those who have passed in the
Final examination under New Syllabus - To be enclosed
| Grant of COP
- Form No.6 duly filled and signed by the member
- Fees to be remitted is 2000/-
- On no account both para 2 & 3 should both be scored out
- Form 3 & 6 to be submitted (incase member holding COP)
- Fees to be remitted is 6000/-
- Service certificate/ Balance Sheet of the organisation for the
last 5 years of employment/ Self Declaration Form in case of members not holding
Certificate of practice
|Cancellation of Certificate
- Request should be received in writing mentioning the exact date
of cancellation within 30 days of such cancellation.
- If a member wants to cancel the COP on or after 2nd April,
COP fee together with membersip fee has tobe remitted for the
relevant financial year.
- In case the member wants to cancel his COP on or before 1st April,
the request should reach this office within 30 days but
no COP fee is required to be paid.
- The original script of COP should be returned along with the request.
| Restoration of cop with Retrospective
- Form 101 to be submitted on or before 31st March.along with a sum of 2000/-
| Removel of Name Due to Own Request
- Request should be received in writing duly signed.
- Membership fee should be remitted for the relevant year.
| Removal of Name Due to Death
- Death certificate of the deceased member.
- Intimation from the partner(s) of the Firm.
| Restoration of Membership
- Form 9 duly filled in and signed together with requisite annual
membership fees, restoration fee and the membership fee for year in
which the name was removed.
- In case wish to apply for COP, further sum of 2000/- to be remitted.
| Change in Name
- Request should be received duly signed by the member.
- In case of female member - marriage invitation in original
and/or attested true copy of the marriage registration certificate to be sent.
- In case of other members - Gazette Notification to be sent
- Attested true copy of the affidavit duly sworn in before a First ClassMagistrate/Notary Public as the case may be (in case there is no official State Gazette) along with the original copy of advertisement in a leading Newspaper.
| Additional Qualification
||Request should be received from the member along with the attested
true copy of Degree certificate / membership certificate of the professional Institutes.
| Paid Assistants
- Paid assistant joining confirmation should be received from the firm
- Intimation should be received within 30 days of the date of joining
| Change of Address
- Letter intimating the change in address should be duly signed by the member
- In case the member is incharge of a firm/s he has to inform
that the firm/branch in which he is in-charge has also been changed.