SIRC Mock Tests
MOCK TEST (SERIES-I) FOR C.A.EXAMINATIONS – NOV. 2019
As part of its several initiatives in providing academic inputs to the students, the Board of Studies of the Institute has decided to conduct the Mock Test (Series I) in all the subjects for students appearing for Foundation, Intermediate (New Syllabus), IIPCC (Old Syllabus) and Final (New and Old Syllabus) Examinations to be held in the month of November 2019. The Mock Test will be followed by Counselling Session for Intermediate (New Syllabus), IIPCC (Old Syllabus) and Final (New and Old Syllabus). The Board of Studies has requested all the Regional Councils and Branches to conduct the Mock Tests at their place.
Accordingly SIRC of ICAI has decided to conduct the Mock Test (Series-I) for the students of Foundation, Intermediate (New Syllabus), IIPCC (Old Syllabus) and Final (New and Old Syllabus) followed by Counselling Session for Intermediate (New Syllabus), IIPCC (Old Syllabus) and Final (New and Old Syllabus) at ICAI Bhawan, Chennai. Details of Mock Test (Series-I) and Counselling Session at the Branches of SIRC may be obtained from the concerned Branches.
Details of Mock Test and Counselling Session, etc. at the Branches of SIRC may be availed from the concerned Branches.
Fee for Mock Test: Rs.100/- per paper per student (Online registration only)
Seats are limited and registration is on first come first serve basis. The registration will be open till the seats are filled up (or) the previous day of the Examination of the respective subject, whichever is earlier. We are sure that the students will appreciate the efforts of the Board of Studies and SIRC and take advantage of the same. We are sure that the students will appreciate the efforts of the Board of Studies and SIRC and take advantage of the same.
Students desirous of taking up the Mock Test and attend Counselling Session at ICAI Bhawan, Chennai may register and pay online.
The answer papers will be evaluated. Marks will be kept hosted in the SIRC Website under the link https://www.sircoficai.org/students/SIRC-Mock-Tests.aspx after the date of Counselling Session and as and when the evaluated answer papers are ready for distribution. All the available evaluated answer papers will be distributed on date of Counselling Sessions i.e. on 24th October 2019 for Intermediate and on 25th October 2019 for Final at ICAI Bhawan, Chennai. Thereafter, the available evaluated answer papers will be distributed on working days during designated time slots, which will be announced in the SIRC Website under the link https://www.sircoficai.org/students/SIRC-Mock-Tests.aspx Availability of evaluated answer papers will also be hosted and updated periodically under the link https://www.sircoficai.org/students/SIRC-Mock-Tests.aspx
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION & PAYMENT
(Before registration and payment you are requested to go through the following instructions/very important rules below)
- Click here for Online Registration & Payment to write Mock Test and attend Counselling Session at ICAI Bhawan, Chennai.
- 1. Avoid Mobile phones for online registration and payment. It is advised to use system for online registration and payment.
- 2. If you are the Existing User of My Dashboard Login (Please note that student cannot login using ICAI Username and password), please proceed to instruction no.6.
- 3. If you are the Existing User of My Dashboard Login and forgot the password, scroll down and click forgot password. You will receive a communication to the registered email.
- 4. If you are the New User of My Dashboard Login, scroll down and click New User Registration, select type as Student, provide 6 digit number without zero (Please note that 7 digit including zero cannot be entered), fill up all mandatory rows and submit. You will receive communication to your email for verification. Verify after you receive the email. Thereafter proceed to instruction no.6.
- 5. Select User type as Student. Enter Username (Enter Student Registration Number (or) registered email id). Enter Password and Login. If you have forgot password follow instruction no.4.
- 6. After Login if you see Batch details. Go through all the pages and Select the required Batch Names. Proceed to Instruction No.9
- 7. After Login if you see your profile page, scroll to right side/scroll down and click on “SIRC Classes-Foundation/Intermediate/Final” to see Batch Details. Go through all the pages and select the required Batch Names.
- 8. Select and Click the required batch(es)/Subject(s) from the dropdown.
- 9. Total amount payable for the selected batch(es)/Subject(s) will be shown at the bottom. Scroll down to see the amount.
- 10. Click Proceed for payment
- 11. Details of the batches selected will appear.
- 12. Select the Mode of Payment, provide the required details and register.
- 13. On successful transaction, online acknowledgement will be sent to the registered email id.
- 14. If you have not received acknowledgement to your email, you are requested to do the following to obtain acknowledgement. This facility will be available up to the previous day of the date of Examination of the respective subject.
a) Login again through "My Dash Board Login" using your login credentials.
b) If you are viewing Batch Availability button and Register Button on the screen “Click Register” – You will be logged in to your account.
c) Go to "Batch History" tab and click
d) Select from drop down the course for which you had registered
e) Print the acknowledgement
VERY IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS
- Students should carry the printed Acknowledgement for obtaining Entry for attending the Mock Test (No Mobile show). On payment of fees, an Acknowledgement will be sent to the email id provided by you. If you have not received acknowledgement to your email, you are requested to follow instruction No.14 above.
- Students should report 30 minutes before the commencement of respective Examination and produce the printed acknowledgement during entry and as and when demanded during the Mock Test and keep it safe.
- Students should always carry Institute ID (or) any Valid ID proof.
- Mobile-phone should be kept in switch off mode inside test hall.
- Dress code should be followed very strictly. No Jeans / T Shirts.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded or will not be adjusted to other subject(s).
For further information and registration please visit our website or contact SIRC Office:
Physical: Facilitation Counter (Help Desk), Ground Floor, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ‘ICAI Bhawan’, No.122 Mahatma Gandhi Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600034.