CA Dungar Chand U Jain (DC Jain) is a Commerce Graduate and Chartered Accountant-in-practice at Madurai. He has passed Higher Diploma in Software engineering . He did his articleship training with a leading CA Firm at Chennai.
He is a Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and has passed DISA (Diploma in Information Systems Audit) of ICAI in 2005.
He has been in practice since 2005 and is currently the Managing Partner of a CA Firm having offices at Chennai, Madurai and Cochin.
Served in Madurai Branch of SIRC of ICAI:
2010-11 Branch Coordination Committee
2011-12 & 2012-13 SICASA Chairman
2014-15 Vice Chairman
2015-16 Chairman of Madurai Branch of SIRC of ICAI
Regional Council of SIRC of ICAI:
He has been elected to the Regional Council of SIRC of ICAI for the term 2016-19 & re-elected in 2019-22. He has served as Secretary of SIRC of ICAI during the year 2017-18, Vice Chairman of SIRC of ICAI (2019-20) and is currently serving as Chairman of SIRC of ICAI (2020-21).
Ex-Officio (2016-19) : Madurai, Sivakasi & Trichy Branches of SIRC of ICAI
Ex-Officio (2019-22) : Madurai, Sivakasi & Pondicherry Branches of SIRC of ICAI
Leading the Committee as Chairman of the following Committees of SIRC of ICAI:
Continuing Professional Education Committee (2016-17)
Committee for Members in Industry (2018-19 & 2019-20)
Information Technology & Digital Transformation Committee (2016-17, 2017-18 2018-19 & 2019-20)
1) School Topper in Accountancy in Higher Secondary Examination.
2) College Topper in Business Correspondence, Accountancy, Corporate Accounting & Programming in COBOL.
3) Awarded second prize for the Best Presentation in the General Management & Communication Skills course conducted by ICAI.
l) Bombay Chartered Accountants' Society, Mumbai
2) All India Federation of Tax Practitioners, Mumbai
AREAS OF INTEREST / SPECIALISATION
- Evinces keen interest in the study of Capital markets and specialises in Derivatives (Futures & Options) & Taxation and have given guest lectures and presented papers at various institutions, and professional forums.
- Had been a Visiting Faculty at Madura College and Fathima College, Madurai covering chapters on Stock Markets and Derivatives.
- Has presented papers on Information Technology with reference to DSCs, Efiling and Uses of Excel in various forums & CPE meetings.
- Being tech-savvy, has been instrumental in preparing few in-house softwares.
- Also have prepared a template on "TN VAT Audit" in excel benefitting Chartered Accountants.
- Regular contributor to monthly Newsletter of Chartered Accountants' Study Circle Bulletin on "Excel Tips" and few ICAI Branch Newsletters.
- Active participant of "Jan Seva" - An organisation helping those in need.
- Authored Book on Excel Tips covering uses of MS Excel for Professionals.