We would like to inform the members, the CPE Credit Requirements for the rolling period of three years starting from the calendar year 2008 as given below:
CPE Credit Requirements for members of the Institute
All the members who are holding Certificate of Practice (except those members who are residing abroad), unless exempted, are required to:
- Complete at least 90 CPE credit hours in each rolling three-year period of which 60 CPE credit hours should be of structured learning.
- Complete minimum 20 CPE credit hours of structured learning in each year.
All the members who are not holding Certificate of Practice or are residing abroad (whether holding Certificate of Practice or not), unless exempted, are required to :
- Complete at least 45 CPE credit hours of structured/unstructured learning in each rolling three-year period.
- Complete minimum 10 CPE credit hours of structured/unstructured learning in each year.
- Applicability of unstructured learning activities
- Members in industry and senior citizens could comply with CPE requirement by reading articles
- Important announcement for members - CPE Credit Requirements
- CPE requirements for the members attaining the age of 60 years during a particular calendar year within 2008-2010 or are at present of the age of 60 years and above for the rolling period of 2008-2010.
- CPE Advisory on Unstructured Learning