Foundation Coaching Classes For Nov.2020 C.A. Examinations
The Coaching Classes for Foundation Course will commence on 20th May 2020 for students appearing for November 2020 CA Examinations. The duration of the coaching classes is around three months.
Eligibility to register and attend:
Highlights & Benefits attending SIRC Coaching Classes:
- Classes are conducted since 1965
- Renowned Faculty
- Periodical Test
- Best Infrastructure
- Library Facility
- Reading Room Facility
|Days||Morning Batch||Evening Batch*|
|Monday to Saturdays||6.30 a.m. & 12.00 p.m.||2.45 p.m. & 8.00 p.m.|
|Sundays and Holidays||6.30 a.m. & 5.00 p.m.||6.30 a.m. & 5.00 p.m.|
FACULTY TEAM FOR FOUNDATION COURSE:
|Principles & Practices of Accounting||CA. S.S. Prathap / CA. G.P. Kasthuri Rangan / CA. V.S. Hiranmai|
|Business Law||Mr. Muthu Krishnan Baskar / CA. K. Gokul Raj / CA. C. Jayanthi|
|Business Correspondence & Reporting||Dr. Nirmala Raghavan|
|Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning||CA. G.P. Srivatsan|
|Business Statistics||Dr. P.R. Vittal|
|Business Economics||Dr. P.V. Raghavan and Dr. R. Vaidyanathan|
|Business and Commercial Knowledge||CA. Kavitha Umapathy|
- FEES : Rs.15,000/-
- Last Date for Registration: 19th May, 2020.
- The registration will be on `first come first served basis`.
Fee back (Fee Refund) to students after completion of the Classes: Rs.2000/-
Eligibility for Fee back:
- 1. Students should attend the classes regularly.
- 2. Students should take prior permission for any absence/leave.
- 3. Students should be present in the class room before the time of commencement of each session and leave only after the conclusion of each session.
- 4. Students should provide Feedback whenever circulated by administration.
- 5. Students should have 90% or more attendance in all subjects put together and 80% or more attendance in each of the four papers.
- 6. Decision of the administration is final.
Instructions For Online Registration & Payment
- 1. Click here for Online Registration & Payment to attend SIRC Coaching classes at ICAI Bhawan, Chennai.
Before registration and payment you are requested to go through the following instructions.
- 2. Avoid Mobile phones for online registration and payment. It is advised to use system for online registration and payment.
- 3. If you have SIRC Login account (i.e. username and password) proceed to instruction no.6. Please note that student cannot login into SIRC Login account using ICAI Login account (username and password). ICAI Login account and SIRC Login account are two different platform.
- 4. If you have forgot the username/password, scroll down the SIRC Login page and click “Forgot your password?” / “Forgot your username?” and provide details. You will receive a communication to the registered email/mobile, if you have a SIRC Login account.
- 5. If your username and password do not match (or) if you do not have an SIRC Login account, scroll down the SIRC Login page and do the following steps:
a) Click “Don’t have an account?” to create your SIRC Login account (username and password). Registration page will appear.
b) In Registration page, select User type as “Students”, provide your details in “User Registration”, “Student details”, “User profile” and click the Register button. Your account will be created and an activation link will be sent to email address you entered. Note that you must activate the account by selecting the activation link when you get the email before you can login.
c) Click the activation link by using the “Control button in your key board and the activation link together” (or) copy-paste the activation link in your browser. You will receive a message that “Your account has been activated. You can now log in using the username and password you chose during the registration”.
d) Now proceed to instruction no.6.
- 6. Select User type as Student, Enter Username, Enter Password and Login.
- 7. After Login you will find “Edit Your Profile”. If you wish to edit your profile, you may do so and submit.
- 8. For registration of Coaching classes, select the header “View Batches”.
- 9. In the View Batches pages, you will find the active Coaching classes, which are available for registration.
- 10. Click the respective Coaching Classes, which you wish to register. Various batches available under the respective Coaching classes will appear.
- 11. Click the “Select to register” button at the last column of the batches available.
- 12. Then click “Proceed to checkout” button. The selected batches will be available in the Cart (Selected batches). You can go back and reselect (or) Modify Cart by deleting the selected batch(es) (or) add batch(es) to the Cart, etc.
- 13. Once the required batch(es) have been selected, to process registration and make payment, click “Process Registration button”.
- 14. You will be redirected to PayUBiz for processing payment. You can choose one of the payment option and proceed for payment and complete registration.
- 15. On successful transaction, you will be receiving to your email the Receipt Voucher and a communication confirming the batches for which you have made the registration and payment.
- 16. In your profile page, the details of batches you had transacted will be available at “Registration History” for taking a copy, if you have not received communication to your email.
Please read and follow the following instructions/rules for attending the Foundation Coaching Classes:
- 1. Take a print out of the acknowledgement from your registered email and keep safe for producing to gain entry for classes daily.
- 2. Send the soft copy of your passport size colour photograph to email@example.com on or before 19th May 2020 with the following details in the contents of the email:
Your Name : _____________________
Your Student Registration No. : ___________________
Your Batch : Foundation 20.05.2020 Morning Batch (If Morning Batch)
Foundation 20.05.2020 Evening Batch (If Evening Batch)
- 3. Students should wear Coaching Class Identity Card (which would be issued on or after commencement of the classes) when they are in the Institute premises and no student will be allowed to attend the Coaching classes without Coaching class identity card.
- 4. Mobile-phone should be kept in switch off mode inside class room and in the corridors of the class room.
- 5. Dress code should be followed very strictly. No Jeans shirt & pant. No T-shirts.
- 6. Fee once paid will not be refunded or will not be adjusted to other batches.
For further information and registration please visit our website or contact SIRC Office:
Physical: SIRC Coaching Classes. First Floor, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ‘ICAI Bhawan’, No.122 Mahatma Gandhi Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600034.