Intermediate & Final Rapid Revision Classes For November 2019 C.A. Examinations
The Rapid Revision Classes for Intermediate and Final students appearing in November 2019 Examination commences as follows:
|Intermediate||Starts from 28th August 2019 (45-50 Days)|
|Final||Starts from 22nd August 2019 (Around 60 Days)|
|Syllabus||New & Old Syllabus|
|No. of Days||5 to 7 days (30 to 42 hours) per subject|
|Timings||Normally 10 am to 1pm & 2pm to 5 pm|
|Late Date||Up to previous date of commencement of the respective subject.|
FEE: 1000/- per subject (Online Registration only)
The registration will be on first come first served basis.
Instructions For Online Registration & Payment
- Click here for Online Registration & Payment to attend classes at ICAI Bhawan, Chennai.
Before registration and payment you are requested to go through the following instructions.
- Avoid Mobile phones for online registration and payment. It is advised to use system for online registration and payment.
- If you are the Existing User of My Dashboard Login (Please note that student cannot login using ICAI Username and password), please proceed to instruction no.6.
- If you are the Existing User of My Dashboard Login and forgot the password, scroll down and click forgot password. You will receive a communication to the registered email.
- If you are the New User of My Dashboard Login, scroll down and click New User Registration, select type as Student, provide 6 digit number without zero (Please note that 7 digit including zero cannot be entered), fill up all mandatory rows and submit. You will receive communication to your email for verification. Verify after you receive the email. Thereafter proceed to instruction no.6.
- Select User type as Student. Enter Username (Enter Student Registration Number (or) registered email id). Enter Password and Login. If you have forgot password follow instruction no.4.
- After Login if you see Batch details. Go through all the pages and Select the required Batch Names. Proceed to Instruction No.9
- After Login if you see your profile page, scroll to right side/scroll down and click on “SIRC Rapid Revision Classes” to see Batch Details. Go through all the pages and select the required Batch Names.
- Select and Click the required Subject(s) from the dropdown.
- Total amount payable for the selected Subject(s) will be shown at the bottom. Scroll down to see the amount.
- Click Proceed for payment
- Details of the batches selected will appear.
- Select the Mode of Payment, provide the required details and register.
- On successful transaction, online acknowledgement will be sent to the registered email id.
- If you have not received acknowledgement to your email, you are requested to do the following to obtain acknowledgement. This facility will be available up to previous date of commencement of the respective subject.
a) Login again through "My Dash Board Login" using your login credentials
b) If you are viewing Batch Availability button and Register Button on the screen “Click Register” – You will be logged in to your account.
c) Go to "Batch History"
d) Select from drop down the course for which you had registered
e) Print the acknowledgement
- You should carry the printed Acknowledgement for obtaining Entry Card and while attending the Classes (No Mobile show).
- You are required to fill up your Name and Student Registration Number in the Entry Card.
- You should carry the Entry Card issued on Day-1 and bring daily for gaining entry into the classes and hence keep it safe.
- Misplacement / any claim for duplicate Entry Card will not be entertained.
- You should always carry Institute ID (or) any Valid ID proof.
- Mobile-phone should be kept in switch off mode inside class room.
- Dress code should be followed very strictly. No Jeans / T.shirts.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded or will not be adjusted to other batch/group/subject.
For further information and registration please visit our website or contact SIRC Office:
Physical: Facilitation Counter, Ground Floor, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ‘ICAI Bhawan’, No.122 Mahatma Gandhi Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600034.