Final & Intermediate (New Syllabus) Rapid Revision Classes for students appearing in May 2020 Exam
Final Rapid Revision commences on 16th February 2020 @ ICAI Bhawan, Chennai
Intermediate Rapid Revision Classes commences on 17th February 2020 @ ICAI Bhawan, Chennai
|Duration of RRC||2 Months approx.|
|Duration per subject||5-7 days – 30 to 42 hours per subject|
|Fee per subject||Rs.1500/-|
|Timings||Normally 10 am to 1pm & 2pm to 5 pm|
|Late Date||Up to previous date of commencement of the respective subject.|
- No Rapid Revision Classes for Final New syllabus Elective subjects.
- Old syllabus students can also register and attend (except for Final Financial Reporting).
- Rapid Revision classes for FR & ISCA Old Syllabus will be scheduled only if minimum 50 students send their request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The registration will be on first come first served basis.
Instructions For Online Registration & Payment
- 1. Click here for Online Registration & Payment to attend SIRC Coaching classes at ICAI Bhawan, Chennai.
Before registration and payment you are requested to go through the following instructions.
- 2. Avoid Mobile phones for online registration and payment. It is advised to use system for online registration and payment.
- 3. If you have SIRC Login account (i.e. username and password) proceed to instruction no.6. Please note that student cannot login into SIRC Login account using ICAI Login account (username and password). ICAI Login account and SIRC Login account are two different platform.
- 4. If you have forgot the username/password, scroll down the SIRC Login page and click “Forgot your password?” / “Forgot your username?” and provide details. You will receive a communication to the registered email/mobile, if you have a SIRC Login account.
- 5. If your username and password do not match (or) if you do not have an SIRC Login account, scroll down the SIRC Login page and do the following steps:
a) Click “Don’t have an account?” to create your SIRC Login account (username and password). Registration page will appear.
b) In Registration page, select User type as “Students”, provide your details in “User Registration”, “Student details”, “User profile” and click the Register button. Your account will be created and an activation link will be sent to email address you entered. Note that you must activate the account by selecting the activation link when you get the email before you can login.
c) Click the activation link by using the “Control button in your key board and the activation link together” (or) copy-paste the activation link in your browser. You will receive a message that “Your account has been activated. You can now log in using the username and password you chose during the registration”.
d) Now proceed to instruction no.6.
- 6. Select User type as Student, Enter Username, Enter Password and Login.
- 7. After Login you will find “Edit Your Profile”. If you wish to edit your profile, you may do so and submit.
- 8. For registration of Coaching classes, select the header “View Batches”.
- 9. In the View Batches pages, you will find the active Coaching classes, which are available for registration.
- 10. Click the respective Coaching Classes, which you wish to register. Various batches available under the respective Coaching classes will appear.
- 11. Click the “Select to register” button at the last column of the batches available.
- 12. Then click “Proceed to checkout” button. The selected batches will be available in the Cart (Selected batches). You can go back and reselect (or) Modify Cart by deleting the selected batch(es) (or) add batch(es) to the Cart, etc.
- 13. Once the required batch(es) have been selected, to process registration and make payment, click “Process Registration button”.
- 14. You will be redirected to PayUBiz for processing payment. You can choose one of the payment option and proceed for payment and complete registration.
- 15. On successful transaction, you will be receiving to your email the Receipt Voucher and a communication confirming the batches for which you have made the registration and payment.
- 16. In your profile page, the details of batches you had transacted will be available at “Registration History” for taking a copy, if you have not received communication to your email.
Very Important instructions/rules for attending the Rapid Revision Classes:
- 1. You should carry the printed Acknowledgement for obtaining Entry Card and while attending the Classes (No Mobile show).
- 2. You are required to fill up your Name and Student Registration Number in the Entry Card.
- 3. You should carry the Entry Card issued on Day-1 and bring daily for gaining entry into the classes and hence keep it safe.
- 4. Misplacement / any claim for duplicate Entry Card will not be entertained.
- 5. You should always carry Institute ID (or) any Valid ID proof.
- 6. Mobile-phone should be kept in switch off mode inside class room and in the corridors of the class room.
- 7. Dress code should be followed very strictly. No Jeans shirt & pant. No T-shirts.
- 8. Fee once paid will not be refunded or will not be adjusted to other batches.
For further information and registration please visit our website or contact SIRC Office:
Physical: Facilitation Counter, Ground Floor, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ‘ICAI Bhawan’, No.122 Mahatma Gandhi Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600034.